Front-End Engineer: Raleigh, North Carolina
Raleigh | United States | Engineering | Full Time
We love our work.
Malartu is on a mission to transform private equity through data analytics. We help the world's top private market investors do their jobs more efficiently while also reducing the workload for their underlying companies. This unique approach permeates throughout our team, not only through our product mission, but also through our day-to-day lives.
As we enter our next phase of growth we are looking for an ambitious, self-starter to work with our engineering team as we continue to develop our industry-leading technology platform. If you're excited by the chance to join a young, fast-growing company that gives you the opportunity to blaze your own path and own your process, keep reading.
The Front-End Engineer will build and improve our user interface and user experience while working with other Malartu engineers to build out our API. This position provides the opportunity to influence the future development of the Malartu platform, develop new, exciting technology in data analytics, and grow as a leader and manager on a fast-growing team.
What we will trust you with:
- Own the development of our client-facing applications.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of client-facing applications.
- Improve test coverage and code quality.
What you need:
- 1 year+ experience of building single-page applications in EmberJS
- Proficient knowledge of web languages, HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Basic git knowledge and understanding of git workflows
- Experience with data visualization
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Work with other team members to produce amazing applications
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Ruby and/or Elixir
- Deployment and application management experience
- AWS experience
- $50k-$65k Salary
- .1% - .5%
- Health, Vision, Dental, coverage and HSA contribution package
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Make sure to tell us why you want to work at Malartu and why you're a great fit.