Account Executive: Raleigh, North Carolina
Raleigh | United States | Sales | Full Time
We love our work.
Malartu is on a mission to empower business networks to make data driven decisions. We help accountants, investors, and operators do their jobs more efficiently while also reducing the workload for their affiliated companies. This unique approach permeates throughout our team, not only through our product mission, but also through our day-to-day lives.
As we enter our next phase of growth we are looking for an ambitious, self-starter to close and implement with new clients, build pipeline of future clients, and develop a proven process to hire and train future team members. If you're excited by the chance to join a young, fast-growing company that gives you the opportunity to blaze your own path, keep reading.
We believe that sales isn't just about numbers and pricing but about ensuring the success of your clients. The Account Executive will focus on driving revenue but also setting up their clients for success through implementation and consulting services. This position provides the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the Malartu platform, recommend and drive future product developments, and regularly consult with clients to improve their current processes.
What we will trust you with:
- Prospect and close new deals;
- Oversee the setup and implementation of new customer accounts;
- Demonstrate the value of Malartu through remote and in-person meetings;
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospective customers with a diverse set of backgrounds;
- Regularly consult with customer accounts on ways to improve their portfolio analytics, use new features, and find more value in the Malartu platform.
What you need:
- 2 years of experience in a customer-facing sales role at a software technology firm with at least 12 months of closing experience
- BA/BS degree from a great university;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skill, with a strong phone presence;
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed.
- A burning desire to win clients from competitors. You’re a team player, but you know that a little competition is healthy.
- The intellectual horsepower and curiosity to learn a new way of operating in an old industry.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- $60k-$75k On Target Earnings
- .1% - .25%
- Health, Vision, Dental, coverage and HSA contribution package
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to tell us why you want to work at Malartu and why you're a great fit.