For an overview on all of our security and encryption policies, please visit our help center article: Malartu Security Overview
Security and Vulnerability Reporting
How to report
We encourage responsible disclosure guidelines and not to disclose your finding(s) publicly until a fix has been provided by Malartu. To contact our team to report security vulnerabilities in a Malartu product, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A detailed step-by-step process to reproducing the issue. Any code used, screenshots and any other detail that would help us to identify and fix the issue.
- Do not publicly share these details until Malartu has released a fix.
- Allow for a reasonable timeframe for Malartu to address the issue and release a fix.
Our promise to you
- We will respond to your request responsibly.
- Our team will work with you to answer your questions or concerns.
- We will update you with our plan to complete a fix, and when we have completed all work, to fix the issue/concern.
- We will give you the credit for your contributions to enhance our security (if desired).